The DEC Network officially announces its new Fiduciary Board Chairman: Tim Hill.
Transitioning from board member to Board Chairman, Hill is a Certified Professional Photographer serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area with more than 30 years of photography experience. As a business owner, Hill will be able to channel his own experiences in the entrepreneurial community into this role.
“We are very excited to announce Tim Hill as our new Board Chairman and welcome him to this role,” said Bill Chinn, CEO of The DEC Network. “Hill has already contributed great work as a board member and embodies the mission of our organization. We look forward to his continued leadership for the Fiduciary Board and determination to serve as an extension of The DEC Network.”
As a Certified Professional Photographer through the Professional Photographers of America, Hill is in a select group of only 7-9% of all photographers nationally to be Certified. Hill is focused on enhancing both an individual’s business image and a company’s corporate image through his photography. Prior to starting his business, Hill worked as the Director of Sales Operations at Cardinal Health and is an alumnus of Northwestern University.
“I am thrilled and honored to be chosen to lead the Fiduciary Board in my new role as Board Chairman,” said Tim Hill, Board Chairman of The DEC Network. “The DEC Network is committed to fostering a thriving and inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystem for all as part of the Dallas Small Business Ecosystem, and I am excited to continue that work in this role.”
Tim Hill is Chairman of the 25 member Fiduciary Board, which includes:
- Tracey Altman, Principal of Altman Consulting LLC
- Chris Boult, Partner at Fortium Partners
- Trey Bowles, Co-Founder of The DEC Network
- Bill Chinn, CEO of The DEC Network
- Jennifer Conley, Vice President at Project Mockingbird
- Jorge Corral, Managing Director at Accenture
- Duane Dankesreiter, Senior Vice President – Research and Innovation at the Dallas Regional Chamber
- Courtney Getum, Director of Solution Delivery – Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company
- David Gillan, Senior Vice President – Supply Chain Operations at Vizient Inc.
- Randy Johanneck, Consultant for Financial Services Risk Management & Control Functions
- Sean Lofgren, Vice President – Business Development at Overwraps Flexibles
- Scott Lydick, Managing Director – Head of Investments and Advice at J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Narasimha Raju Nagubhai, Head of ESN Infrastructure at Motorola Solutions
- Greg Neubecker, Managing Vice President at Capital One
- Pat Priest, Former Chief Operating Officer at the Dallas Regional Chamber
- Michelle Rider, Marketing Executive at Amazon Web Services
- Lamont Robinson, President & CEO of Robinson LaRueCo Consulting LLC
- Roman Ross, Owner of Esslinger Investments
- R’Kes Starling, CEO of Reveles Clinical Services
- Craig Storey, Chief Financial Officer at Vari
- Genai Walker-Maclin, Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Watson, Partner at Ernst & Young LLP
- Summer Wright, Associate Vice President – Design and Innovation at Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Debra Von Storch, EY Partner, Retired
Co-Founder of The DEC Network, Trey Bowles, previously held the role of Board Chairman and will serve as Chairman Emeritus. Bowles is also Co-Chair of the Mayor’s Task Force on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, to help Dallas become a city that is better for supporting startup businesses.