We are incredibly excited to announce the inaugural cohort of The DEC Network's Associate Board.
The Associate Board exists to support The DEC Network's mission and to develop the next generation of Dallas leadership. It is composed of elite mid-career professionals across North Texas from a variety of industries. After a selective evaluation and interview process, we've selected the following professionals based on leadership ability, record of professional excellence and integrity, and passion for the city of Dallas.
Our inaugural Associate Board members include:
- Nick Bezner, Senior Associate at Satori Capital
- David Cherrie, Growth at Arcade
- Kenzie Dennis, GTM Enablement Lead & Corporates SMB Segment at Thomson Reuters
- Christopher Emerson, Senior Manager of Business Outsourcing Services at Armanino LLP
- Tony Esposito, Commercial Property & Casualty Risk Management Consultant at USI Insurance Services
- Javier Hernandez, Account Sales at Microsoft
- Matthew Korioth, Consultant at Deloitte Consulting
- Candice Moody, EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Southwest Region Program Manager and Field Marketing
- Chase Murphy, Tax Partner & Value Architect at Baker Tilly
- Aamir Noorani, COO at United Smart Tech
- Maya Pouncy, Product Manager - SunRX at Essilor Group
- Nekita Sisk, Senior Program Manager, IT Planning & Governance - Office of CIO at JCPenney
- Sheena Turner, Senior Director of Customer Experience at Vari
- Airion Watkins-Clark, Founder & CEO at Vessel
- Myca Williamson, Human Rights Fellow at Southern Methodist University
- Eduardo Zaldivar, Associate Board Chairman for The DEC Network
Please join us in welcoming our Associate Board members!