LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED IN THE NORTH TEXAS ENTREPRENEURIAL COMMUNITY?
In addition to the visibility, branding and exposure that your company receives as a partner or sponsor of The DEC Network, your organization will be uniquely positioned to gain value in a variety of ways.
WHY YOU SHOULD PARTNER WITH THE DEC NETWORK
- Increase awareness and education on your solutions, technologies, expertise and know-how to a targeted audience of entrepreneurs.
- Highlight your commitment to furthering entrepreneurship and innovation in North Texas and plug into an active, established community.
- Generate leads and develop long-lasting prosperous relationships with your target market.
- Maximize exposure and connect with highly targeted, relevant entrepreneurs in a practical, open and fun environment.
PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS WITH THE DEC NETWORK
- Access to The DEC Network members, mentors and mentees, event participants and more.
- Branding opportunities during networking events and at our in-person locations.
- Connection with a brand that reaches hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs, small business owners, supporters and potential customers across the country each year.
- Prominent placement of logo across The DEC Network platforms, including our website, newsletter and social media channels, with a digital reach of 80,000+ people.
- Promotion of partner events and/or resources that would be of benefit to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Sponsorship opportunities during year-round events and programming, with custom options for marketing deliverables.
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS BY THE DEC NETWORK
The DEC Network is able to provide immense value to the community of entrepreneurs in North Texas and across the region through some of the following programs and initiatives. Most are provided at no cost to entrepreneurs.
Dallas Startup Week is a free, five-day celebration of the North Texas community that builds momentum and opportunity around entrepreneurship. Special events include Disrupt Dallas (for minority entrepreneurs), Women of Innovation Summit, Official Launch Party and Startup Alley and our Premiere Keynote Event.
GEW FW tells the stories of local entrepreneurs and provides a platform for them to connect and engage the general public to help them understand the importance of entrepreneurship in our communities.
This free program connects seasoned business leaders with struggling small business owners and entrepreneurs to provide guidance, expertise and advice to help them weather the storm of COVID-19.
Held during Dallas Startup Week, the State of Entrepreneurship brings together a dynamic network of local and national business leaders as we celebrate and recap our city's growth of the entrepreneurial ecosystem from the previous year.
WEDallas, powered by Capital One, is a program designed to equip, inspire and empower women entrepreneurs in North Texas through a series of events, workshops and conferences.
DELL TECHNOLOGIES | DELL FOR STARTUPS