Lunch & Learn- Doing Business with Veritex Community Bank
December 6 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Discover the foundation of finance and gain insight from industry experts at Veritex Bank.
This session will dive into understanding financial statements:
- What are financial statements, and why are they crucial for small businesses?
- How to interpret financial statements to assess your business’s financial health.
- The Role of Veritex Bank in Supporting Small Businesses
Learn about Veritex Bank’s commitment to small businesses.
- Explore the tailored banking products and services designed to meet the unique needs of small business owners.
- Ask your burning financial and banking-related questions.
Hear from Tori White – VP Market Manager, Charlie Roch – VP, Corporate Bank Lender, Melissa Bradford-VP, Community Development Officer at Veritex Community Bank.
Networking & Refreshments
Date: December 6, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: 3662 W Camp Wisdom Rd Ste #2044, Dallas, TX 75237
Space is limited so RSVP Now!